>>> Current ATLAS HELP file
List of the latest program modifications
We are always improving our programs. Bugs are fixed by the LV-Team immediatly after getting known!
This is an overview on the bug fix lists. Please choose one of the following to get a detailed report!
AC package Current program status: 22.05.2018
Coil package Current program status: 22.05.2018
Heat package Current program status: 22.05.2018
Proper Current program status: 14.03.2018
Strength calculation Current program status: 22.05.2018
VDI Heat Atlas 11th edition Current program status: 22.05.2018
Lauterbach Verfahrenstechnik GmbH.
All rights reserved.
Simply "Help" - "Update"
What's new in Version 8.27: (Available 01.06.2017)
Pressure Vessel Design
- 1591 module revised (New licence file required)
- Input of both flanges, gasket and bolts in one input mask.
- Overview of the results of all load cases at a glance
- Automatic determination of the minimum required bolt force and the maximum allowed bolt force
- and many more...
- EJMA 10th edition
- DIN EN 13445-3 Edition 12-2017 implemented
- WRC 537 implemented
- New module BULK: Calculation of bulk loads in silos acc. to EN 1991-4:2010-12. New licence file required!
|Heat Exchanger Design
- The tube bundle vibration analysis in the RBSA module was completely revised.
Additionally to the vibration due to vortex shedding, now turbulent buffeting and fluid elastic instability are calculated as well. The vibration analysis is performed according to TEMA.
The RBSA module is part of the programs WTS, KOND and VERD. RBSA is used for calculation of vibration in shell and tube heat exchangers with U-bend and with 2 shell side passes (Heat exchanger with longitudinal baffle).
For shell and tube heat exchangers with two fixed tubesheets, the vibration analysis is performed with the GVLV module based on VDI Heat Atlas acc. Prof. Gelbe.
- Due to changes in the RBSA module there are changes in the tube bundle vibration analysis. Under certain conditions, the vibration analysis must be performed by the GVLV module.
Please ask for a new licence file for this module!
Customers with a valid service contract are allowed to update for free.